1940, Moscow – 2007, Moscow
Graduated from the Moscow Higher Art and Design School (formerly the Stroganov Institute) in 1967. Made visual poetry. Active during the 1970s in the Sculptors' Club at the Moscow department of the Union of Artists of the USSR. Participated in concerts by the simulated music group Srednerusskaya vozvyshennost', 1986-1987. Joined the Avantgardist Club (KLAVA) in 1987. Lived and worked in Moscow and London.